Information Thatcher...

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Chat  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
the-ska-knight
Too Hot

Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrysgame wrote:

Thats ok though Scargill was there to support the miners. He done alright out of the miners strikes. He didn't go without did he? No he made a bloody lot of money out of the strikes.

Dyou reckon he made as much as the average Met policeman did in overtime? From the battlefields of South Yorkshire, straight into the (new) car showrooms of the home counties. Ain't life a bitch.
PostPosted:
Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
frank09
Special

Harrysgame wrote:
Whos she killed? You put her with the likes of Hitler, Pol Pot, Ian Huntley ect.

She was voted in not once but twice. Unemployement is worse now as it was then.
Thats ok though Scargill was there to support the miners. He done alright out of the miners strikes. He didn't go without did he? No he made a bloody lot of money out of the strikes.

Id look at Blair more. Now he does have people blood on his hands.

But you carry on wishing an old lady dead. But remember, your Gran, Mother, Sister or Daughter will die one day too. Lets hope its not too soon though eh.

She was actually voted in three times - 1979, 1983 and 1987. The last two by landslide. She was very popular in the South.

Scargill didn't make "a bloody lot of money out of the strikes". That's complete and utter crap. He was on a salary of £20,000 then - probably around 50/60 K in today's money. He donated a chunk of his earnings back to the NUM's strike fund. That's well-documented and easy to prove.
Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:39 pm
Thatcher Hater
Ska Face
Ska Face

Harrysgame wrote:
Whos she killed? You put her with the likes of Hitler, Pol Pot, Ian Huntley ect.

But you carry on wishing an old lady dead. But remember, your Gran, Mother, Sister or Daughter will die one day too. Lets hope its not too soon though eh.

I think we had the lowest unemployment for the last few years or so.

I reckon thatcher's police army made a bit of money out of it.

She killed the working spirit and enforced strike and picketing laws to stop our one and only way to protest about work conditions etc.

She gave the image of glorious great britain while coinciding with chilean pinochet who was one of the most brutal chilean presidents going, was a big sponsor of marblorough cigarattes for all her victorian attitudes.

Thatcher the milk snatcher.

Her son how the f*** did he get a knight hood.

I wouldent normally wish anybody dead like most normal people, but im sorry in her case i cant wait and wished it would have been a lot sooner.
PostPosted:
Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm
Harrysgame
Special

the-ska-knight wrote:
Harrysgame wrote:

Dyou reckon he made as much as the average Met policeman did in overtime? From the battlefields of South Yorkshire, straight into the (new) car showrooms of the home counties. Ain't life a bitch.

Id be willing to bet he made much more than them.
PostPosted:
Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:46 pm
seandelier
Gangster
Gangster

Harrysgame wrote:
the-ska-knight wrote:
Harrysgame wrote:

Id be willing to bet he made much more than them.

Basic facts wrong. Maybe you should think again before spouting nonsense. Especially about unemployment.
Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm
bombscare79
Special

Billy Promise wrote:
A few years ago I would have been the first to celerbrate MT's demise. However since both of my partents have passsed away in the last few years I will keep a dignified silence after her passing. Simply because a) I would not want to inflict any further pain on her children, b) I wouldn't like it done to me. That's not to say that I don't remember what she did to South Wales, but having a shindig after she dies is not going to change anything.
******** Her children are two wankers especially the daughter fucking marble gob. Did you ever see the show where she met the mothers of argentinian soldiers who died in the falklands? They were trying to engage with her but also ask some difficult questions about her mother, as you would do in their position. Her response was despicable an odious c**t of a person. HOWEVER i dont agree with gloryifying anyones death ive seen enough of it growing up. I also think margaret needs a wee bit more discomfort
Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm
skaborogord
Gangster
Gangster

Thatcher Hater wrote:
Harrysgame wrote:

I think we had the lowest unemployment for the last few years or so.

I reckon thatcher's police army made a bit of money out of it.

She killed the working spirit and enforced strike and picketing laws to stop our one and only way to protest about work conditions etc.

She gave the image of glorious great britain while coinciding with chilean pinochet who was one of the most brutal chilean presidents going, was a big sponsor of marblorough cigarattes for all her victorian attitudes.

Thatcher the milk snatcher.

Her son how the f*** did he get a knight hood.

I wouldent normally wish anybody dead like most normal people, but im sorry in her case i cant wait and wished it would have been a lot sooner.

Thatcher Hater, the anger and contempt that i feel for that woman will never subside.
A friend of my mums married a Chilean who had come to England (Coventry ) after Pinochets coup and his tales of the disappeared and other atrocities were harrowing. With friends like Pinochet and Reagan she was the absolute antithesis of what I believe in.
Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 pm
bombscare79
Special

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 am
smart mart
Ska Face
Ska Face

The Bible says forgive and forget.

I worked at the pit, i can never forget and i dont want to forgive the Bitch.

I know a lot of miners who will be parting for a long time.

We are all like elephants, we never forget. (good job im not religious)
PostPosted:
Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 pm