Ska Face

Post subject: Reply with quote

at last . Laughing
Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Stevo
Too Hot

I'm gonna wait a while to see what the ramifications will be before I rejoice Confused

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kifaru-Roots-Rockers-Reggae/353161905852

www.kifaru.co.uk

http://www.myspace.com/kifarureggae
PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
seanyboy
Ska Face
Ska Face

Love thus quote from The Princess Bride
I have been in the revenge business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life. …

Where now for America?
Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 am
Paul Willo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its obvious I think that some sleeper cells they use will try can cause more havoc and they will now look for a new focal point in a new leader to inspire them and Bin laden will become a bigger martyr for their cause if he wasnt enough already.

I wouldnt wanna be an American or Brit abroad for a while
www.theskapones.co.uk

www.youtube.com/paulska67

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TheSpecials2Com/245413985501746

www.roddyradiation.com

PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
chemode
Too Hot

I'm off to Israel in a few weeks.... Sad
Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
skinheadface
Too Hot

things are about to get a lot worse Crying or Very sad
Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 am
Stevo
Too Hot

On a lighter note, at least this has got rid of the royal wedding from the news...............

www.kifaru.co.uk

PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
JIMMY JAZ
Gangster
Gangster

oh what short memories we all have.......

In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.

any body you can think of looking for re-election soon???

Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”

mmmmmmm which one to belive

A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.

During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election.

and the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper.
Mon May 02, 2011 11:40 am
Stevo
Too Hot

JIMMY JAZ wrote:

In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.

Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”

A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.

During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election.

Hmmm, Iranian State Radio, President Musharraf & a Taliban leader. All paragons of virtue. None of them could have an ulterior motive to make the west believe Bin Laden no longer posted a threat? CNN? The story must have been suppressed very quickly as I can't recall hearing it...............

www.kifaru.co.uk

PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm
JIMMY JAZ
Gangster
Gangster

Stevo wrote:
JIMMY JAZ wrote:

Hmmm, Iranian State Radio, President Musharraf & a Taliban leader. All paragons of virtue. None of them could have an ulterior motive to make the west believe Bin Laden no longer posted a threat? CNN? The story must have been suppressed very quickly as I can't recall hearing it...............

i know what your saying, but we must remember this is and always has been a propaganda war{bin ladens death}.
im sure you would agree that all sides lie and cheat and it will be near impossible to source the truth.
bbc, fox news and cnn are not, in your words parragons of virtue
Mon May 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Stevo
Too Hot

JIMMY JAZ wrote:
Stevo wrote:
JIMMY JAZ wrote:

i know what your saying, but we must remember this is and always has been a propaganda war{bin ladens death}.
im sure you would agree that all sides lie and cheat and it will be near impossible to source the truth.
bbc, fox news and cnn are not, in your words parragons of virtue

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I am very cynical in this matter, Obama could do fuck all right for the next year but he will get re-elected for this alone probably..................

And whilst I agree BBC, CNN & especially Fox/Murdoch News are to be taken with a pinch of salt, I could not compare them in all honesty to Iranian State radio, Musharraf or The Taliban...............

www.kifaru.co.uk

PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 pm
DRD67
Too Hot

I find it interesting that they buried the body at sea and so quickly aswell... Shocked Confused
Mon May 02, 2011 1:34 pm
Hugh
Too Hot

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
-Mark Twain

Now it echos around the Internet
Mon May 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Stevo
Too Hot

DRD67 wrote:
I find it interesting that they buried the body at sea and so quickly aswell... Shocked Confused

If they caught him alive, he would have been the focal point for an upsurge in terrorist acts all trying to gain his release. If they had buried him on land I can only presume it would've become a monument (similar to the reason they kept the whereabouts of Hitlers bunker secret for decades) to zealots & the like. This way it removes any chance of a symbol for terrorists. I'm sure we will be treated to proof soon enough. I doubt whether any mission like this would go off without pictures or video cameras filming the whole thing

www.kifaru.co.uk

PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 3:05 pm
2nd city blue
Rudie
Rudie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

david frost interviewing benazir bhutto back in 2007,
at 6.10, she names the person who killed bin laden.

as we all know bhutto was killed not long after, just wish
frost the tit had quizzed her about her claim, but he never
followed it up.

personally, don`t believe a word anything the US govt
comes out with.
PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 3:40 pm
mr ghost
Gangster
Gangster

i find it odd he was chucked in the ocean so soon after he was killed.

is that so no one can confirm his kidney desease, or confirm it was him, we only have the yank military word for all this..

a report stated bin laden was at the american hospital july 2001 for kidney treatment, tho the hospital denies this,, well they would wouldnt they....

in fact plenty of reports from various sources suggest he had a kidney problem including 1 report that stated he had a dialysis machine sent to kandahar.. these reports were made way back in 2002-2003..
he probably died years ago....
if he has been alive all these years, why no decent up to date bin laden films??????? even aljazzera tv, whom the yanks bombed in iraq.. coincidentally,,, are puzzled by this..

and as far as believing people is concerned,,,
shall we not forget the 45 min claim from tony b...
a labour prime minister i may add...

do we not forget the labour minister who was caught out saying 9/11 would be a good day for releasing bad news...

why libya and not burma, a regime that locked up a democratically elected leader in a house for 20 odd years and kills monks for fun..
maybe cause the chinese and indian govt like dealing with burma, for its natural gas, and a pipeline that runs thru the country between the 2..
so the west cant really touch burma, but libya, everybody hates gadaffi and hes got lots of oil.....

so who to trust??
at the end of the day something about all this doesnt add up....
but then again why be surprised...
PostPosted:
Mon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm
seandelier
Gangster
Gangster

Despite this great news there will always be Conspiracy Theorist morons flinging their drivel about the internet.
Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm
seandelier
Gangster
Gangster

mr ghost wrote:
iif he has been alive all these years, why no decent up to date bin laden films??????? even aljazzera tv, whom the yanks bombed in iraq.. coincidentally,,, are puzzled by this...

2007 not recent enough for you?
Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm
JIMMY JAZ
Gangster
Gangster

you dick measuring again
is nobody allowed a different veiw point
is your word the last. Rolling Eyes
Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm