Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information THE SPECIALS "LIVE AT THE MARQUEE CORK 2012"

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » 30th & beyond Anniversary Tour Chat  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
yorkshire rudeboy
Rudie
Rudie

Post subject: Reply with quote

just back what a great few days only thing i can add to sugarmans post is the irish make great hosts naildrivers just topped the night off what bit i could remember
PostPosted:
Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Indianna
Ska Face
Ska Face

What a simply fantastic couple of days in Cork, with wife and daughter also having a ball! Great pre- and post-gig gatherings and The Naildrivers from Waterford topped off a great night. It was great catching up with friends - old and new - from this forum, great seeing my old mates from the Foggy Dee in Dublin (Ska Patrol crew) and the welcome from our Irish cousins was second to none. Stone Foundation are going from strength to strength, and what can I say about The Specials - simply quality!
PostPosted:
Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
listentothelion
Rudie
Rudie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Yh68GZzz8&fb_source=message

Talking of Stone Foundation just found this link from the night on youtube, Very Happy they really were on top form as were The Specials, Terry and Neville were fantastic and the band were rockin, the whole evening was great i have to try and get to see The Specials and Stone Foundation again before the years out. Very Happy
Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 pm
nutmeg81
Special

hey all,

glad ya had a feckin fantastic time at the gig, having read all the posts i am gutted i missed them - damn moving to Oz 4 weeks b4 hand!! - and having missed the belfast gig in last year due to a stag Sad

plus missed their OPz tour by about 5 weeks also, so Willo please do tell the lads to keep going until i get back to ireland in 2013/14?!!!

at least the english beat making their first trip to oz in August so may catch that tho i have NO idea which group its made up of?!!
PostPosted:
Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 am