Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information Upturned collars

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Chat  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
chemode
Too Hot

Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanker Phelge wrote:
Where to start….oh I know…..let’s cover some old ground….

Coldplay….a bunch of coffee table indie wannabees….lyrics that mean nothing, about as much passion as a cabbage and children named after fruit….they are flap sponge, great spongy globs of glistening gloop….

U2…the bottom feeders of world politics….billion dollar bop stars….multi-million dollar tax evaders and media show offs……the skinky felching blag-droops…..turkey baste waste monglies…pay up yer thieving tycoons…….it’s not a beautiful day yer blagsta danglies……

Paul Weller….a dodging wonk mangler….not a mod, not a modfather…a geezeristic totem pole of spanky cartburgling…..all fiddle fiddle diddle diddle like a dirty dog dribbling and chasing the bitch twitch…..

Tom Hanks…..everyday everyman ego-lesson world plan…yer don’t fool me yer doorstep donkey boy with a box o’ chocolate mentality and yer green mile smile….yer a big bucks hustler with a low rent shakedown….I don’t buy your hankies mr tears and drama…..every fraud has a story to tell….you have 20……yer verukin varmint variant of vacuous verity!

Your just making this up as you go along.... go on...admit it! Cool

Eamonn Holmes.... smug news reading Irish manc loving spine climbing wank dribble!!! Laughing
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger

chemode wrote:
Nanker Phelge wrote:
Where to start….oh I know…..let’s cover some old ground….

Coldplay….a bunch of coffee table indie wannabees….lyrics that mean nothing, about as much passion as a cabbage and children named after fruit….they are flap sponge, great spongy globs of glistening gloop….

U2…the bottom feeders of world politics….billion dollar bop stars….multi-million dollar tax evaders and media show offs……the skinky felching blag-droops…..turkey baste waste monglies…pay up yer thieving tycoons…….it’s not a beautiful day yer blagsta danglies……

Paul Weller….a dodging wonk mangler….not a mod, not a modfather…a geezeristic totem pole of spanky cartburgling…..all fiddle fiddle diddle diddle like a dirty dog dribbling and chasing the bitch twitch…..

Tom Hanks…..everyday everyman ego-lesson world plan…yer don’t fool me yer doorstep donkey boy with a box o’ chocolate mentality and yer green mile smile….yer a big bucks hustler with a low rent shakedown….I don’t buy your hankies mr tears and drama…..every fraud has a story to tell….you have 20……yer verukin varmint variant of vacuous verity!

Your just making this up as you go along.... go on...admit it! Cool

Eamonn Holmes.... smug news reading Irish manc loving spine climbing wank dribble!!! Laughing

No, trying to write without swearing to avoid the mighty chop from above.....creative put downs.....like magical words of wonkness....

Eamonn Holmes......tummy tuck dibble dabbler of dirty wink wonky woo and lorraine kelly shoe leaker.....smug beyond a biblical epic and more god-like in his own lunchtime than Charlton Heston and Moses......a carte-blanche boiled ball bag drip drip dripping empty eggnog on the morning millions......He's like a broken tap......you can't turn him off.
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Top of Page

Rupert Murdoch...shrivelled up power slug....freak beating his cash ponce manifesto into the hearts and home of the stupid millions through sky rockets and mars machines......despite his ego-a-go-go eveil empire the masses still buy his hate machines and pet hate publications.....
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Top of Page
marigold
Too Hot

Nankers cleaned up swear prose has my collegues asking me if i am having a laughing seizure - it's so Willy Wonka Chocolate Factoryesqe.... can i be the Eddie Sedwick character in this Wonka Warhol novel, please Very Happy

MEN WEARING PONCEY JEWELRY....

...all I do in the upturned colllar lark is turn it down for them... this does not go over well, they look trivial turning it back up - you know : )
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

...and twatooos....with turned up skinny leg huggers....and sad soppy socks and little whitey whitey ankles....like beacons of hopelessness on a sad cold day....tragi-comic cotton buddies all hoxton square go go dancing like magic midgets on ice.....weee and woosh and willy go wild in a hand jive circle jerk.....

great bonky wink flobbers......
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Top of Page

...and yes, I need an Edie sedgewick....she was top class....a bird with wings who flew and crashed....
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:53 pm
Top of Page
DRD67
Too Hot

Paul Weller, good description Nanker.
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
kitty
Special

i remember that thread nanker! prefer this one though Wink

please can we have your non sweary take on george osborne, chris moyles, chris evans and jeremy clarkson please?
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Jeremy Clarkson....carbon cut out faker maker and secret squirrel womaniser in too tight pulled up strides. With curly wurly wiggaloft and man-boob roosters.....poor shirted dollop stained pronk nimp with a skit lipped frunt plunk and all marf not much troos......like a pink truncheon of luncheon meat on a warm day....a lot of gristle and not much to gnaw on but fatty tissue and daddies bank balance.....
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm
Top of Page
DRD67
Too Hot

Nick Owen
Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 pm
Fester
Too Hot

Some top class venting in this thread.

BUT (on behalf of Ireland)

You can't take Rory McIlroy and leave us with fcuking Eamon Holmes.

It's all or nothing, the wheat and the chaff.
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm
tank
Gangster
Gangster

Fester wrote:
Some top class venting in this thread.

BUT (on behalf of Ireland)

You can't take Rory McIlroy and leave us with fcuking Eamon Holmes.

It's all or nothing, the wheat and the chaff.

Well said Fester, I'm adding Simon Cowell to the list. Job done.
PostPosted:
Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Moyles.....a pagan ritual biscuit with creme de la manboy eaten by a mystic monkey and poopoopooed out into a bucket of donkey dirt doings...his fistful of funny ha ha is about as ha ha as a crushed scrotum twisted and turned between the nimble fingers of a class war vegan with a strap-du-cockis and an epiglotamusty sangalanger. No morning is safe from his cludspunger cartwhollering distopicatingly large fununcular strobing orb face....he can flug the mesk orf! Twark! Belly Twark!
PostPosted:
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 am
Top of Page
the-ska-knight
Too Hot

I like the Go Compare adverts. I actually think they're very clever. We Buy Any Car Dot Com too.

Eamonn Holmes is a misogynistic caveman. The way he continually picks up, bullies and patronises his co-presenter (his wife!) is quite vile. He either problems with women - period, or he should just get a divorce.
PostPosted:
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 pm
kitty
Special

Thanks Nanker! Made me laugh soooo much. Now....James May!

Am I also the only person who doesn't have a problem with Mr Holmes? What's wrong with me? Shocked
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Who's James May....I dunno....

James Corden.....what a catastrophic heap of jabba the hutt pizza juice dribbling down the leg of a skank pig parading skimpy skimpy on the Tulse Hill Estate.....all belly laugh a go go....fatty fatty arbuckle, greasy slick lick the ladies with jump up and down on stage for cheap buck easy love kicker fido dog leg wee lamposter!

A snicker marathonette with chomp chomp choco-lard wibble wobble ooh ooh look at me......fffffffat and ffffffffunnnnnnnnnnicular......what is it I do.....parade and preen like a weeny in a bun......hot dog vile jizzismism!
PostPosted:
Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 pm
Top of Page
the-ska-knight
Too Hot

I think James Corden is absolute quality. Gavin & Stacey is the best sitcom from the BBC in recent years, One Man Two Guvnors was simply brilliant, A League Of Their Own is comical, and the only reason his Comic Relief sketch with the England football team wasn't the funniest one of all is because David Tennant's and Catherine Tate's was actually even funnier.
PostPosted:
Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 pm
DRD67
Too Hot

James Corden about as funny as Michasl twatting Mcintyre Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Twark. Cump. Ficked. Beliggers!
PostPosted:
Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:38 pm
Top of Page
skinhead
Too Hot

Wow great to see we have moved on and we are not complaining about anthing thing anymore great tread btw it made me smile
Laughing

First they ignore you,then they laugh at you,then they fight you ,then you win
PostPosted:
Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 pm