Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information Specialized 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic
TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Music   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
kennybacon
Special


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 789
Location: Barrow

Post subject: Specialized 2017 Reply with quote

I see the featured artist for next years Specialized is going to be The Jam.

Excellent choice I think, looking forward to another quality compilation CD and supporting a few more worthy causes.

http://www.specializedproject.co.uk/latestnews/whats-new-2017-will-announced-november-30th/
_________________
Bernie Rhodes Knows - Dont Argue
PostPosted:
Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Imani
Too Hot


Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 1517
Location: Bradford

Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested in throwing my musical hat into the ring for this. Or if it's not possible, I've been playing some of their songs as piano pieces that I've had it in mind to share anyway.
_________________
"Long, long ago, in the not too distant future..."
PostPosted:
Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:56 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
kennybacon
Special


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 789
Location: Barrow

Post subject: Reply with quote

Imani wrote:
I might be interested in throwing my musical hat into the ring for this. Or if it's not possible, I've been playing some of their songs as piano pieces that I've had it in mind to share anyway.


Go for it Imani, I wouldn't hang around though, put yourself forward Very Happy
_________________
Bernie Rhodes Knows - Dont Argue
PostPosted:
Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:15 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Imani
Too Hot


Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 1517
Location: Bradford

Post subject: Reply with quote

kennybacon wrote:
Imani wrote:
I might be interested in throwing my musical hat into the ring for this. Or if it's not possible, I've been playing some of their songs as piano pieces that I've had it in mind to share anyway.


Go for it Imani, I wouldn't hang around though, put yourself forward Very Happy


Applications have been closed, Kenny, just checked the page. I guessed as much. Smile I'm still going to upload a song on Youtube in the near future.
_________________
"Long, long ago, in the not too distant future..."
PostPosted:
Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
kennybacon
Special


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 789
Location: Barrow

Post subject: Reply with quote

Imani wrote:
kennybacon wrote:
Imani wrote:
I might be interested in throwing my musical hat into the ring for this. Or if it's not possible, I've been playing some of their songs as piano pieces that I've had it in mind to share anyway.


Go for it Imani, I wouldn't hang around though, put yourself forward Very Happy


Applications have been closed, Kenny, just checked the page. I guessed as much. Smile I'm still going to upload a song on Youtube in the near future.


They didn't allow much time for applications then, only announced the featured artist on 30th November Sad
Then again, I suppose there are many artists that contribute a track to the album each year , that there aren't many 'spare' slots available
_________________
Bernie Rhodes Knows - Dont Argue
PostPosted:
Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Imani
Too Hot


Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 1517
Location: Bradford

Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK, Kenny. By the sound of it, there was a LOT of hats going into the ring,
more than Willo expected. There's already over 2600 likes for the page. I'm still going to share my own effort, hopefully before the end of the year, and I'll put a link to the Specialized 2017 site on it.
_________________
"Long, long ago, in the not too distant future..."
PostPosted:
Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Imani
Too Hot


Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 1517
Location: Bradford

Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised a while back, my version of Shopping.

https://youtu.be/7M7kZb6YK_s
_________________
"Long, long ago, in the not too distant future..."
PostPosted:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT
Post new topic Reply to topic
TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Music  

Jump to:  
Key
  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Community powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :: Theme & Graphics by Daz