Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information Dance Craze 2021 - The Tribute - Coventry Empite tonight

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » Pre-gig parties & meet ups   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Rankin Robbo
Too Hot

Post subject: Dance Craze 2021 - The Tribute - Coventry Empite tonight Reply with quote

A 20 minute post of my ramblings vanished so straight to the pint. Point pint cheers! Times change and so does the dynamics of a once thriving forum. Yesteryear the Bad Manners forum was a hive of activity now look at it. Most are more interested in posting pics of themselves and their breakfast whilst waiting for a like to follow. That networking bollocks was never my thing. Anyway I thought I'd check in here as it seems no fucker else is. This Dance Craze gig was always a big no no for me until that was the fat bastard himself was billed to rescue the whole thing last minute and give it a bit of credibility. All tribute bands along with the REAL Bad Manners. Who the fuck are the promoters kidding? I've not seen Buster for some years so I'll be there. To quote Dirt Box Disco "Let's get, let's get, let's get fucking wasted." And I am. Cheers! Here's to a long night of 2tone music. Hoping these tribute bands are in it for the right reasons. Cheers!
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:11 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger