Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information The Administrators Question Time.

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » You Do The Interview  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
dan
Too Hot

Post subject: Reply with quote

- possibly the one about Ye Olde Coventrye Laughing

Thanks Marigold for a great and very original thread. Thanks Mike and Willo for interesting answers.

Verrilye Shanne I hath to agree with thye parchment on ye funniest moment....though i think only thou and i found it merry! mainly cos it pisseth off pollye from ye royals so much.
Ye funnieft moment within thatte was when we were making up ye ancient two tone madrigals and ye came up with ye one regarding Henry the 8th....Binhead girl! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Shan
Site Admin
Site Admin

..ah, he if but even now gone hence, poor swayn Polly. Alaf, fuch wild and wanton foolery doth nought but ourfelvef amufe, and I warrant will not avayle the burel fhould we endeavour to purfue again fuch defaute! Methinkf we are yet venyal Wink
Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm
dan
Too Hot

Shan wrote:
..ah, he if but even now gone hence, poor swayn Polly. Alaf, fuch wild and wanton foolery doth nought but ourfelvef amufe, and I warrant will not avayle the burel fhould we endeavour to purfue again fuch defaute! Methinkf we are yet venyal Wink

we march tonight in ye army of king tubby to fight ye imposter king hammond of lundainne. We hath ye armief of Prince Bufter (ye black prince) and the noble Lord Tanamo to assist us in these Fka warf. but ye armour if no goode for fkanking in!
Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 am
marigold
Too Hot

Sir Dan, how dost thou clanketh round yon shedde in armour and sleeklye fitte the girth of sayde armour once quaffing manye brewski's?
Will Lady Shan yield to constrictions of vituous St.Trinians enrobing whilste appeasing the merry men of thoust Forum who clamour for her thus?
Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
marigold
Too Hot

the-ska-knight wrote:
Given his previous posts and unashamed lustful crush on Shan, the suggestion of her dressed up as a St Trinians girl possibly just made Nanker a Wanker......... Laughing

Where's Nanker? - The very thought of It all must have been too much for his heart?
Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail