Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information The English Beat Starring Dave Wakeling / New Album

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Music  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
npr1uk
Rudie
Rudie

Post subject: Reply with quote

When I commented on yet another delay he said I should concentrate on the song snippets he had put up. He didn't like me telling him he should have concentrated on issuing it when he said and stop coming up with more excuses and then told me if that's how I feel his songs weren't for me. Despite the fact that I have bought everything he's ever done. Not the best way to treat fans but I live and learn.
PostPosted:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Sugarman
Too Hot

Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally the news I have been waiting for, I could have asked for a refund like others did but I would have ended up buying the vinyl & cd when it was released so it seemed pointless doing that.

I'm glad the first UK single will be How can you stand there and not the US

single The One and only, both songs are good but I prefer the UK choice.

It's been a very, very, very long wait but It's nearly over now Smile

Hi everyone,

After a number of meetings with the record label and Pledge, we now have a release date!

Thrilled with the way the tracks have turned out, the label wants to go for a simultaneous worldwide release of CD and Vinyl.

However, this cannot be achieved till Aug 25th, so we have discussed a few things to keep you happy till then.

You will get download of album Aug 22nd, and we will send you downloads of all singles and remixes that come out before then, a day or so before the release date. We also have a recent concert video that we shall put on the Pledge page exclusively.

Looks like first US single is the One and the only, with How can you stand there for UK. Here’s a short video of the last few bits of recording in the studio, and a 30 sec snippet of the those two songs, which will be mixed and mastered when we get back off tour in April.

If this date is too late for anyone, you are still more than welcome to a refund, just let us know. Long time coming, and a heck of a lot of work and waiting, but well worth it, thanks for your help, support and patience.

Love,

Dave
x
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:04 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message