Information Phoenix City All-stars / Searching For The Young Ska Rebels

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Music  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
RAT RACER
Stereotype

Post subject: Reply with quote

STILL WAITING ! ! !
Ordered and paid for in February 2015 but nothing to show for it. Also waiting on the vinyl version of Skatisfaction.
Have tried to get updates via email, facebook etc etc but no response.
Just checked the Happy People Records bandcamp page and the vinyl is no longer listed!
How hard can it be to get an update ! ! ! ! !
Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:38 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
chemode
Too Hot

The funny thing is i'm still seing adverts for it!! Cool Cool Cool
Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Derry Jammers
Special

Received my CD copy around December. No vinyl yet paid for early 2015. Sean you need to update us FFS.
PostPosted:
Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm
RAT RACER
Stereotype

Derry Jammers wrote:
Received my CD copy around December. No vinyl yet paid for early 2015. Sean you need to update us FFS.

Here is the update I received back on the 20th July -

"Apologies for the delay in getting this to you. Sadly there hasnít been the uptake yet on this LP, so Iím not sure if itís going to happen. That coupled with the pressing plant stopping doing smaller runs has made it to expensive to do. I will make a decision on it before the end of the week and let you know. Someone has suggested running a short pledge campaign to raise the money in a last attempt to see if itíll work or not.

Which Skatisfaction did you order? The first press (I think there may be a couple of them left) or the second press (same problem as the Dexys album).

Kind regards,
Sean"

Since then nothing more . . . When I suggested I post the update on here I was asked not to -

"If you could keep it off Specials forum for now thatíd be great. Iíll definitely know by the end of the week what weíre doing, so will post up then."

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:42 am
kennybacon
Special

Come on Sean, sort it out for these people, you have put some other posts on today after the one above, so you might of seen the latest post - so at least give the people who have paid their money in good faith an update.
Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 pm
RAT RACER
Stereotype

Just checked my PayPal account. I have been refunded for the Skatisfaction vinyl but nothing yet for Young Ska Rebels.

Guess they are not happening . . .
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 pm
Derry Jammers
Special

Sean can I have a refund for this vinyl now please. Too long now and no updates forthcoming. The last time I ever shell out in advance for music.
PostPosted:
Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:01 pm
seanjamdown
Too Hot

Hi all,

Despite our best efforts to get this release out there, there simply hasn't been enough demand for it. Usually this wouldn't be an issue but with the amount of albums we're working through it's meant we simply don't have the funds right now to press it on vinyl.

We are going to give it one last go and launch a short pledge campaign next week.

If you've already order the LP and are happy to wait a little longer then thank you very much for your support.

If you'd just like a refund I totally understand. Please just email me at sean@pamainternational.co.uk with the paypal reciept or date and email address you used to buy the record and I'll refund you straight away.
PostPosted:
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 am
RAT RACER
Stereotype

Is the Skatisfaction vinyl still happening? I have been refunded for this but i see it is still on your bandcamp page for sale.

Hope more people get behind the releases.
Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Derry Jammers
Special

seanjamdown wrote:
Hi all,

Despite our best efforts to get this release out there, there simply hasn't been enough demand for it. Usually this wouldn't be an issue but with the amount of albums we're working through it's meant we simply don't have the funds right now to press it on vinyl.

We are going to give it one last go and launch a short pledge campaign next week.

If you've already order the LP and are happy to wait a little longer then thank you very much for your support.

If you'd just like a refund I totally understand. Please just email me at sean@pamainternational.co.uk with the paypal reciept or date and email address you used to buy the record and I'll refund you straight away.

I am willing to wait a little longer Sean to see if you can garner more interest.
BUT.
Update us on a more regular basis especially if a question is asked please.
PostPosted:
Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:36 pm
RAT RACER
Stereotype

Anyone seen, read or heard any updates on this release . . . . . . . . .
Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:44 pm