Visit CDNOW for The Specials Discography The Specials' On-line Community

Information Leave E.U. or Remain in the E.U. How would you vote?

TheSpecials2.com Forum Index » General Chat  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Trojan
Too Hot

Post subject: Reply with quote

done donald wrote:
Remain,

So I hope Boris gets the leadership. He helped get us into this mess, so hopefully getting into Number 10 will kill his fkn career!!

Jim

The numbers split between remain and leave in Westminster wiil be the same for Boris as they were for Tersa May, so it's difficult to imagine how he will do any better. And with a group of Tories saying public they rebel against him if he tries to force a no deal Brexit, then his time in number 10 could be very short indeed.

Boris has been sacked from numerous jobs for telling bare faced lies. He was just about one degree above Trump in terms of competency as Foreign Secretary. There is no doubt he will make a complete arse of being PM.

And if you think the other runner for PM would be in anyway better:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/30/jeremy-hunt-i-would-tell-bust-businesses-no-deal-brexit-was-worth-it

Jeremy C*nt indeed.

http://2-tone.info/
PostPosted:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
done donald
Ska Face
Ska Face

Post subject: Reply with quote

Trojan wrote:
done donald wrote:
Remain,

So I hope Boris gets the leadership. He helped get us into this mess, so hopefully getting into Number 10 will kill his fkn career!!

Jim

The numbers split between remain and leave in Westminster wiil be the same for Boris as they were for Tersa May, so it's difficult to imagine how he will do any better. And with a group of Tories saying public they rebel against him if he tries to force a no deal Brexit, then his time in number 10 could be very short indeed.

Boris has been sacked from numerous jobs for telling bare faced lies. He was just about one degree above Trump in terms of competency as Foreign Secretary. There is no doubt he will make a complete arse of being PM.

And if you think the other runner for PM would be in anyway better:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/30/jeremy-hunt-i-would-tell-bust-businesses-no-deal-brexit-was-worth-it

Jeremy C*nt indeed.

I agree that Boris can't do any better than May, so he is doomed to fail.

That article says it all about Hunt (Victoria Derbyshire called him right) - would love to see him telling business owners to their faces that the sacrifice was worth it.

Twat

Jim
It’s A Wonderful Life. It’s a wonderful film, but the more I watch it the more I want Potter to succeed. Not least when that lot up the road come out into the street every New Year’s Eve, drunk on Ptolemy’s hock, hugging each other and going “Hee-haw, hee-haw”…
PostPosted:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:36 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message